Wendy Darling's Reviews > Chime

Chime by Franny Billingsley
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chime.

Wendy Darling You know, reactions are so wildly varied--but I know you loved it, and Tommy Tomato did, too.

Wendy Darling Ohhh, that's promising! Yay. :)

Elena Driveby to say that I also adore this book. If forced to choose, it would probably be my top book of 2011 so far. I think you'll like it.

Wendy Darling Wow, thanks Elena! That's now you, Cillian, Tommy, Nafiza, and Paige who have vouched for this book. And I often have similar reactions as you guys do books that other people seem to find difficult for one reason or another.

I try to space out the stuff I know is going to be awesome, but I am definitely going to read this soon!

message 5: by Morgan (new) - added it

Morgan From the reviews I've seen this book is either a two or five star read. People who gave it two stars don't seem to like how odd it is, the ones who gave it five stars love how odd it is. I think it shows a lot about people, the ones who gave it a good rating obviously have an imaginative and 'odd' mind. I can't wait to test this book out myself.

Wendy Darling Some of my favorite books tend to be the most polarizing ones, so...you just never know!