MELISSA 's Reviews > Pay for Play

Read from June 01 to 03, 2016

5 Dirty Delicious Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 53D55E3C-6752-4A9A-8B00-CA9B7B21CACA_zpsxun6kbab.jpg

Lynx Kade is a super sexy tattooed guy that has made a lot of money in a short period of time. He started an online site called Alphachat.com & hired some guys to all live in a huge mansion & make fantasies come true. These alphas know how to touch themselves & these women will pay anything to view them on camera from the privacy of their own homes. The men deliver the pleasure & have very satisfied customers. Lynx is the top alpha & the boss man. He has turned this into a million dollar business in just a few months. Wanting to expand his business he opens an exclusive club called Club Royal where he attempts to be a silent owner who stays under the radar.

photo C42F4100-9DEE-4988-A00F-813385CF238F_zpspjnxppzi.jpg

Rebel Brooks is a 25 yr. old woman working as a graphic designer. Needing more money, she decides to look for a part time job. She lucks out & finds a job at a club. On her first night she works with her new boss. She wasn't expecting him to be so Mr. GQ. This guy is perfection from head to toe & she is having trouble keeping her cool around him.

That evening when she gets home from work she decides to check out a website her roommate told her about. Her roommate Remi thinks she needs to loosen up a bit & unwind, so she sets Rebel up an account on Alphachat.com.

photo 82BBB43D-F870-44B6-B6A0-701482D49480_zpsc4cdzh0p.jpg

When Lynx's two worlds collide & Rebel finds out his secrets things get complicated. Lynx is intrigued with Rebel & wants the sexy brunette in his bed. He can't quit replaying in his head all the dirty things he wants to do to her. He pursues her hard & Rebel finds it impossible to resist him. This man's body just screams sex, & she isn't immune to him any more than all the other women dying for a piece of him. Lynx loses total control when it comes to Rebel. He isn't used to feeling this way about a woman. They both get attached pretty quick & begin falling for one another, but can Rebel handle his lifestyle long term? She wants to be with someone who only wants her, & Lynx will do whatever it takes to keep her.

photo 1CC121E1-E44B-46C0-A2B1-27E701AD0F53_zpsy0ym7gfi.jpg

-The things this man can do to me without even touching my body confuse me.

-How the hell am I supposed to work for someone that has this much power over not just me, but my body?

-"I want you so much more than you know and more than I can even begin to figure out."

photo AB629E71-7451-4620-B348-08B53132E349_zpsmml9c1f7.jpg

Holy frickin hell, this book was so damn hot!!! Like ON FIRE!!! One of the hottest books I've ever read! Victoria Ashley & Hilary Storm together is pure gold. This book is dirty & delicious from start to finish. Couldn't put it down. Lol, I was just dying throughout, but it also has the love & the swoon. This guy is absolutely crazy for this woman. All these men were stunningly beautiful & I can't wait for all the other guys books!

photo 7f2a0674-9457-4206-a18b-ab26ca446dbc_zpslrutmwsc.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pay for Play.

06/01/2016 marked as: read
06/01/2016 marked as: to-read
06/01/2016 marked as: currently-reading
06/04/2016 marked as: read

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Enjoy, hon! :) xx

MELISSA Thanks Maida! ❤️

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Fabulous review, Melissa! ❤️

Linda ❤️ SassyClassyNasty Beautiful review, Melissa!

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Fantastic review, Melissa! Sounds like a hot read! Glad you enjoyed it! :D xoxo

message 6: by Christy (new)

Christy Fabulous review, Mel! xoxo

Rachel Reads Ravenously Great review Mel! xoxo

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lovely review Melissa :D

message 9: by Judith (new)

Judith Lovely review,sweetheart,xx

Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Garrett~Dean~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Gianluca & Archer GORGEOUS Review Mel! :)
I one clicked after your raving about it.
xoxo

MELISSA Thanks Pavlina! :))xo

MELISSA Thanks Judith! :Dxx

MELISSA Thanks Patty! Yay, Dying for you to read this!!!! :))xoxo

message 19: by NinaReader (new) - added it

NinaReader Whoa whoa whoa Melissa! Sounds scorching! I'm going to pay to play! :)

MELISSA Lol Nina it is!!! Omg so delish!!! ;))xx

message 21: by Ayushi (new)

Ayushi Agarwal Fab review :)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Fantastic review Melissa xoxo-

MELISSA Thanks Ayushi! ❤️

MELISSA Thanks Deanna! :Dxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Excellent review Melissa! = ))

MELISSA Thanks SueBee! :))xx

Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ great review Melissa!

MELISSA Thanks Sharon! :Dxo

message 29: by Amy (Foxy) (new)

Amy (Foxy) Awesome review ♥