Sunny's Reviews > Fearing Love

Fearing Love by Kay Lindy

I liked this book. Jessica is understandably scared and standoffish. She has basically exiled herself and only sees her best friend and sister. She does not want to be around anyone and does not trust anyone. This all makes sense. She had horrible things happen to her and I don't know if I would be able to be around people either. Roxy (Jess' sister) and Jack (Roxy's boyfriend) introduce Jess to Logan. He is a friend of Jack and is hanging out with them. Logan is a little bit of a mystery at first and I was not sure if I was going to like him. He is pretty great. Protective but not overbearing. He is pretty calm unless you make him mad. He really comes across as a great guy.

I think that Kay Lindy did a great job of showing real feelings on domestic abuse. People always ask why the person being abused doesn't just leave, why do you stay, etc. There are so many reasons that people can't or won't leave abusive situations and I think that Kay showed some of the reasons.

I am giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. I want to read the rest of the series. I recommend you getting this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fearing Love.

Finished Reading