Sabrina Madison's Reviews > Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology

Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology by A.J. Harmon

PASSION IN PORTLAND 2016 ANTHOLOGY is a timely release perfect for reading on the beach or at the pool–stories that are long enough to be a satisfying read, yet short enough to read in between margaritas

TOP TEN REASONS TO READ THIS BOOK

1. 20 stories by 20 talented authors
2. This quote from “When in Portland” by Jaycee Ford:  “He reached across the little table and touched my book. My breath hitched very slightly, unnoticeable to anyone but me. His fingers grazed the spine, and I felt as if he touched my soul at the same time.” A MAN touching a BOOK. SWOON.
3. This quote from “Honest Liar” by Anna Brooks: “Instead of this glorious sunny afternoon in Portland being the first day for a fresh start, it’s turned out to be shit.” I mean who can’t appreciate that bluntness?
4. The stories are long enough to get your romance fix, but are short enough to allow for you know life.
5. Another quote from Jaycee Ford: “He leaned forward, the sweet taste of Old Dirty Bastard lingering on his lips.” Ok, that’s just funny.
6. This quote from “Chaser” by Alex Rosa: “His feral look softens as a few dumbfounded chuckles tumble from his mouth.” An awesome mix of hotness and humor.
7. Ok, so I really enjoyed Jaycee Ford’s story. I’m pretty sure I’ve done this before. Here’s another from her: “I dug through my bag and pulled out my compact, trying to wipe the buzz off my face.”
8. You’ll get a variety of perspectives on Portland. I’ve never been, so I found this an interesting aspect of the stories.
9. Another one from Ana Brooks: “I realize I’m partially insane staying here, but my radar didn’t go off, and it’s never steered me wrong before. My hormones are on high alert, but not my radar.” Ummm…her hormones are on sky high-red alert. One steamy story!
10. The range of romance in this book is excellent. Everything from funny to did I just blush?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology.

Finished Reading