Saeid Mohammadpour's Reviews > Symphony of the Dead

Symphony of the Dead by Abbas Maroufi

If you’re looking for an interesting novel with great educational value, if you desire the novels related to Iranians’ culture and history, if you’re looking for a new and innovative way of narrating, if an intelligent way of combining romance with drama fascinates you, find and read the Iranian author Abbas Maroufi’s awarded book.
To be honest I was totally confused when I was reading the initial pages of the book. It was like reading some unsorted sentences. However, this was the result of a new and unforeseen way of writing(for myself) by the narrator. In almost middle of the book I found that some parts of the story are exactly repeated but with different narrators. This issue was very fascinating for me. Because most of the readers, including me, want to know what are the feelings of each and every present individuals in specific situations. Sometimes hearing a same story by different people involved in that makes your mind multi-dimensional in terms of analyzing the situations and getting your own analysis of the true characteristics of the people.
I strongly recommend this book for any Novel lover and I eagerly wait for your comments and reviews on it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Symphony of the Dead.

April 21, 2016 – Started Reading
May 7, 2016 – Finished Reading
June 1, 2016 – Shelved
June 1, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Pedram (new) - added it