Felicitia's Reviews > Shattered Pack

Shattered Pack by Aileen Erin

Mar 25, 2017

bookshelves: arc, to-be-reviewed

I recieved a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.
I think I’ve been looking forward for Meredith’s story since she was introduced in the first instalment, Becoming Alpha. And when this book finally came out I was beyond stoked!

Shattered Pack focuses on Meredith and her oh-so-powerful and uber-lickable mate, Donovan. Alpha of the Irish pack and one of the Seven. Following the previous fight with the powerful witch Luciana, St. Ailbe was forced to be closed. With no other choice, Meredith had to come home to Colorado while her mate went separate ways to handle matters as one of the Seven (the main council of werewolves or some sort). But when a case of murder happened in Donovan’s pack, he needs to overcome even more stress of returning back to Ireland and solve it. Meredith, being a good mate that she is, follows him back to Ireland, despite all the warnings.

Aileen Erin did a really great job in exceeding my expectations with the plot and (of course) the characters! I mean, let’s just take a moment and swoon over how sweet Donovan is, and how kick ass Meredith is, they’re just perfect with each other. I love the fact that we get to delve into another pack’s (Donovan’s) environment, despite it being a bit of a hassle (you’ll figure it out when you read it, trying to keep it spoiler free here). The writing style was still a two thumbs up, although I felt that it was a tad slow in the beginning.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this book! great addition to the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattered Pack.

May 31, 2016 – Shelved