Mickey Reed's Reviews > He's So Not Worth It

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

bookshelves: 2011
Recommended for: YA fans, Kieran Scott fans, Cliffhanger fans!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh the ending!! This woman knows how to write a cliffhanger!! I'm going to stew about this for a while now. Wowee wowow woww..

This book is a good continuation of the series. I can't believe how things got so crazy and messed up! I did get a little annoyed with how Ally was acting though. I get tired of the whining and crying and "boo-hoo my life sucks" stuff. While her life was on the sucky side, she made some choices that she had to either learn to live with or change! Simple as that. Teenagers.. LOL.

So no matter what, I'm getting my hands on book 3 as fast as I can. Usually, when I read a book in a series and have to wait a year, I forget a lot of stuff. I don't think anything can make me forget the ending of this novel. CRAZY!! I really hope it's not what it seems.. but I guess we'll see!!

Oh yeah.. minor note: there is a lot of f-bomb dropping, and I can't even express how much I enjoyed that. Reading YA leaves little room for all the swearing in my life. I freaking love the f-word, and Scott uses it in this one. THANK YOU! :o)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's So Not Worth It.

May 3, 2011 – Shelved
July 8, 2011 –
page 13
3.61% "So glad I'm starting this one now!!"
July 9, 2011 – Started Reading
July 9, 2011 –
page 117
32.5% "Ahhhhhh!! The suspense lol."
July 9, 2011 –
page 256
71.11% "I want them to just be together!!"
July 9, 2011 – Finished Reading