Rachel's Reviews > Foolproof Love

Foolproof Love by Katee Robert

Dirty talking cowboy. Got your attention now? Well imagine it’s from a favourite author in Katee Robert and you know you are in for an unforgettable hot read and that's just what you get with Foolproof Love.

I inhaled this book and I'm not one bit sorry about it, I absolutely loved it. There's just something about this authors writing that draws me in and has me glued to the page every time and Foolproof Love was even more addictive than normal. Hello cowboys!!

“And then you go and start talking filthy at me…I’m not a goddamn saint. You want a scandal? We’re about to create one.”

What more could you ask for than a hot cowboy Adam who left town after graduation and never looked back till a call about his momma brings him back to the one place that has never forgotten the boy he once was and the sweet owner of the towns cat café, Jules who everyone wants back together with her ass of an ex who dumped her but is now back in town and turning up everywhere she goes.

Throw in a little revenge when Jules propositions Adam to be her fake boyfriend to finally get everyone off the Jules and her ex getting back together/poor spinster Jules bandwagon, a whole lot of spark and sizzle enough dirty talk to set your ears on fire, a few occasions of outdoor sex and ultimately some very real feelings and you have one hell of a story that will have you reading till you are finished.

“One look, Adam. That’s all it takes. You give me that look and I’m ready to drag you into the nearest enclosed space and drop my panties.”

I loved Adam, he’s one of those hero’s that capture your heart from their first introduction and they don’t give it back. Oh and Jules…..she is just pure awesomesauce. You will fall hard for the feisty café owner, I adored her. Oh and let’s not forget her friendship with her bestie, Aubry, every girl should have one like they do. It’s honestly one of the best I’ve read in a while. I can’t wait for her HEA to come, the sparks are already flying and I have a feeling we will be scorched.

This is a perfect way to kick off a new series and I can’t wait for the next book. Greedy much? What can I say, I unashamedly love this authors writing. I see a few re-reads of Adam and Jules while I wait.
I gratefully received a copy of this awesome book from the publisher via Netgalley for review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Foolproof Love.

May 30, 2016 – Shelved