Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > The Princess of Wands

Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

description

I absolutely LOVE this author and this series!! Alana Melos is a majestic lyrical word wizard and I am under her spell. This book is my favorite in this series so far. This is such a epic story with witty humor 'Timmah', great sex, awesome fight scenes and a couple moments where you feel like you're stuck in a Game of Thrones book and the author is ripping out your heart to feast on.

description

I'm not even really sure where to begin with this one because everything in this book is amazing and important to the epicness of this series. Everything in Caprices world seems to be going just fine, but then one bad decision starts a series of bad luck, can't catch a break, events. We have the party at the Underground to start with...

"You know me," she said, her voice low and thick.
"No, I don't," I said, keeping my voice light. "You're beneath my notice."

"Mine is going to be the last face you'll ever see," she said, the threat naked as she tried to goad me to attack her.
"Just like mine was your boyfriend's,"

wrong bitch

And then there is this Bluecoat bitch. But anyway... I think Caprice is starting to really get to know herself and rethink how she views people around her. We're also getting a little bit closer to what is locked away in her head. :))

"It was good to be wanted... but really fucking bad to be the most wanted."

description

In this book there are some really funny laugh out loud moments, some great sex scenes and some spots where my heart got knocked into my gut. I loved that I got to learn more about Caprice's world and there is TONS of action. I won't go into details, but I can't wait for the next book to come out. In my opinion, this book series would translate really well into an HBO series. Hell, this would even be a great video game... and you would have to have sex or eat protein bars to keep your energy levels up. LOL!

By the way... the bonus story at the end; DO NOT SKIP IT!

Overall, just buy the damn series and stop fighting it.

BUY THE BOOK

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess of Wands.

May 29, 2016 – Started Reading
May 30, 2016 – Finished Reading
July 10, 2016 – Shelved as: favorite-author
July 22, 2017 – Shelved as: audio

message 1: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Can't wait for your review ;)

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) Emma wrote: "Can't wait for your review ;)"

I finally got it done Emma :)

crashqueen73 I think I will be having to try this one!

message 4: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma This sounds like a really great book !! Thank you for the detail and informative review! I was out yesterday with the nephew, I didn't see your review til now - fabulous and will add this because of it =)

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) crashqueen73 wrote: "I think I will be having to try this one!"

It's part of the Amazon KU program if you have it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I think that one of the reasons why I like it so much is that its a world built around super hero's and villains but from the villains point of view.

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) Emma wrote: "This sounds like a really great book !! Thank you for the detail and informative review! I was out yesterday with the nephew, I didn't see your review til now - fabulous and will add this because o..."

Thanks Emma :) I hope you get a chance to check this series out. Alana Melos is one of my favorite authors. I love her writing style and her twisted mind.

message 7: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) Jessica's wrote: "Great review sweetie :)"