Lori's Reviews > Flight Patterns

Flight Patterns by Karen   White

No author can transport me to the southern coast like Karen White. The scent of pluff mud and sea salt permeate every page. I don't know that any of her novels will outshine the Tradd Street series for me, but they are still very enjoyable. My summer reading has begun. 4 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight Patterns.

May 29, 2016 – Started Reading
May 29, 2016 – Shelved
June 3, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Diane Lynn (new) - added it

Diane Lynn Yay for summer reading! I agree, pluff mud does have a unique scent. :)

Lori Diane Lynn wrote: "Yay for summer reading! I agree, pluff mud does have a unique scent. :)"

It's funny to overhear tourists in Charleston asking ' what is that smell?' with their nose wrinkled... always makes me smile.

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise this sounds like a perfect summer read. which one of her books would you recommend the most for a first book of hers? "tradd street"? :)

Lori Elise wrote: "this sounds like a perfect summer read. which one of her books would you recommend the most for a first book of hers? "tradd street"? :)"

Definitely, The House on Tradd... It's such a fun series! Happy reading.

message 5: by Elise (new)

Elise Lori wrote: "Elise wrote: "this sounds like a perfect summer read. which one of her books would you recommend the most for a first book of hers? "tradd street"? :)"

Definitely, The House on Tradd... It's such ..."

thank you! :)