Tin's Reviews > Step Back in Time

Step Back in Time by Ali McNamara

After a year of buying this, I finally read it. I bought this on the Book Depository’s Bargain shop for only $7 and when I saw the cover page, I was immediately hooked! That “How many lifetimes would you travel to find a love that lasts for ever?” made me add this book at my cart and checkout as soon as possible. With the title itself, I knew it has a touch of time travel and I haven’t read any time travel books so this would be the first one.
I was really curious about the time travel thing since I haven’t read any book about that topic. This book opened my eyes to time travel and I love it. I love how Jo-Jo travels from decades to decades. With different decades comes different whole new world, the fashion, the trends, the music and more. Hands down to Ali McNamara for perfectly showing us how each decade looks like, I mean I can imagine perfectly each decade, and feels like I was there too.
And The Beatles was mentioned a lot of times, and another band Take That, bands that were really popular in their time. I never heard any songs from The Beatles, but because of this book I will try to listen to them. This book is not just about traveling through time just because Jo-Jo wants to, but because she needs to find and realize about some things that will help Jo-Jo with her future life.
If I could just travel through time, I would. If you guys want to read some fun and feel-good comedy of time travel and romance, then I suggest you definitely read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Step Back in Time.

May 28, 2016 – Started Reading
May 28, 2016 – Shelved
May 28, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 2, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli Lovely review, Tin! :)