Denise's Reviews > The Outlaw and the Lady

The Outlaw and the Lady by Lorraine Heath

May 02, 2011

bookshelves: historical-romance-usa, historical-western, angst, damaged-scarred_hero, strong-heroine, blindness

Very good story, I would recommend reading the Rogues in Texas series first but it is not absolutely necessary.
There were so many of the old HR cliche's in here, blind h, H was abducted as a child, H was on the lamb for murder and facing a hanging. Secret babies... but it was all a great romp anyways. IMHO, you just can't go wrong with Lorraine Heath!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Outlaw and the Lady.

May 2, 2011 – Shelved
June 26, 2011 – Started Reading
June 26, 2011 – Shelved as: historical-romance-usa
June 26, 2011 – Shelved as: historical-western
June 26, 2011 –
page 125
32.55% "Darn! I wish I had known that the parents of the h and looks like the H as well, were the main characters in Heath's English Rogues in Texas series... I haven't finished that series yet!"
June 26, 2011 –
page 125
32.55% "Well looking at the page for the series, it states : Historical romance series. Many of Heath's books are linked. Some characters in this series are the children of the characters in Heath's Rogues in Texas series. Love with a Scandalous Lord is followed by As An Earl Desires, which starts a new series, The Lost Lords. ~ sigh ~"
June 27, 2011 – Shelved as: angst