Estella's Reviews > Wrong Question, Right Answer

Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey

22070101

As a member of the Bourbon Street Boys private security firm, Antoinette “Toni” Delacourte is one strong woman, but despite her reputation for being tough as nails, she is haunted by her past mistakes. Now they’re catching up to her, and throwing her for a loop.

Ten years ago, Toni kissed Lucky, her brother’s best friend. Worried it would break apart the group she’d come to see as family, she walked away—straight into the arms of Charlie, and an abusive relationship.

For the past decade she’s tried to keep her feelings for Lucky platonic—he’s her friend, her colleague, and he’s got his own past to deal with. Free of Charlie but unable to shake his memory, Toni finds herself feeling vulnerable and unable to deny her attraction to Lucky any longer.

She’s always thought that kiss was her first mistake, but now she’s wondering whether the real mistake was running away.

I love Toni and I want to be like her when I grow up. She is a bad ass! Love these characters and I can't say it enough! You don't know what you are missing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Question, Right Answer.

May 25, 2016 – Shelved
May 25, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
October 13, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by DJ (new) - added it