Kimberly's Reviews > Handcuffs and Trouble

Handcuffs and Trouble by Kim Dare

bookshelves: contemporary, d-s-and-bdsm, erotic, review, lgbtq, romance, read-2011

Detective Sergeant Kieran Osmond knows all the Rawlings men are trouble. He may be friends with them, but he’d never be involved with one. Until Constable Trent Rawlings stumbles into Kieran’s undercover op and nearly gets himself killed. As it turns out, Trent was mistaken for his cousin, an experienced undercover police officer and was sent blind into a mission that Trent believed was only a hazing. The debacle has unexpected – but not unpleasant – consequences when Kieran saves Trent. The Rawlings men may be trouble, but Trent seems to be exactly the type of trouble Kieran needs.

I’ve read almost all the Rawlings Men stories and Handcuffs and Trouble is my favorite so far! Trent is too sweet for words and his shy, slightly awkward nature when it comes to men and sex endeared him to me from the start. Quite simply, I adored him. Kieran, in turn, is experienced, confident, and surprisingly tender. I loved his fascination with Trent and I eagerly read Handcuffs and Trouble, wanting these two to get together.

Handcuffs and Trouble is the fourth installment of Kim Dare’s Rawlings Men series, but it can be read as a standalone. However, readers who loved Handcuffs and Headlocks will delight in getting a brief glimpse of that story’s hero, Ed Rawlings. All in all, Handcuffs and Trouble was a fantastically entertaining tale and I look forward to revisiting Trent and Kieran again in the near future.

Reviewed for Joyfully Reviewed

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Handcuffs and Trouble.

May 1, 2011 – Shelved