Aimee's Reviews > He's So Not Worth It

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

May 01, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, favorites

First thoughts: I can't believe it ended like that!! I waited so long to get my hands on this book and I can't believe how long I will have to wait for the next book. Kieran Scott writes very good teen drama. I love this series. Ally just seems to get more and more thrown at her without much hope for a break. Or when she does get a break something hits her in the face. Case in point: The ending. Yikes.

I love Ally. Like I said, she's dealing with a lot in this book. From the ending of the first book, her father is now back in her life. But it doesn't mean everything is okay. In fact, things are far from okay. Getting into a bit of trouble, Ally doesn't really make the right choices, but they are choices that many teens seem to make and it made the book believable.

I liked the story location. The Shore made for some interesting drama and it changed it up from the first book a bit. We even get the added bonuses of meeting some of the locals as well. I have to admit, I love teen angst. Maybe because I'm not a teen and don't have to deal with it anymore.

I've read Scott's Private Series (written under the name Kate Brian) and while I enjoyed them, this series has so much more going for it. I look forward to the last book in the trilogy. Although, right now, I'm sad there will only be three in this series. I just can't get enough!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's So Not Worth It.

Aimee I know! I was able to think about it and I may already have that part figured out. But now I have to wait until the next book to see if I'm right!

Aimee I wish I could flag a comment with a spoiler so it isn't displayed.

Remember the other guy that Chloe was sleeping with? I think he's really the one that causes the problem but she's pinning it on Jake.

Aimee I know, poor Jake! Remember, when Jake heard that guy drive off? I think Chloe told him then and that's why he was getting out of dodge, fast.

Jacqueline Wow! Big ending!!!

Aimee I don't care for Hammond too much. But I hope they don't break up again either! The second book was so hard because I just wanted them together!

You aren't kidding, Jackie!!

Aimee I didn't like Cooper either! He was annoying. It was like he liked the novelty of having a 'crestie' in his group. Like she was a collectors item to brag to his friends about. But I liked his sister though.

Aimee Oh me either! I felt bad for Chloe in the first book, not so much in this one. I was surprised to see that I was starting to like Shannon a little at the end of the book. I just wish I had my hands on the next one.