Trish-Sunshine Reads's Reviews > Dirty Doms Box Set

Dirty Doms Box Set by Lori King

My review is on Fantasy Surrender and Secrets by Lori King & Lies by Serena Akeroyd
I'm still working my way though all these stories

Fantasy Surrender
A return to Rachael and her guys. Rachael is married to 4 brothers. That's a lot to handle. How can life ever be dull? It's their 5 year anniversary and what she wants is to be chased again. So leave it to Parker to give it to her. His plan is brilliant and and pretty damn hot too. Granted she gives his a run for his money but it was a great way to spend an anniversary. Now I wonder what the other 3 of her husbands have planned.

Secret & Lies
Image if you will your every fantasy being fulling by your boyfriend. Awesome. Now image that it was not him at all. You can feel Meg's heartbreak about finding out the truth. Not knowing if you can trust yourself again let alone a man. Gabe knew better than to be a part of it. He has loved her for a long time and jumped at the chance to give her what she needed. You can feel both sides hearts breaking. You have no choice but to root for them. My only wish was that this was a longer story. I loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Doms Box Set.

May 24, 2016 – Shelved