Mickey Reed's Reviews > Bubbles All The Way

Bubbles All The Way by Sarah Strohmeyer

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, audio
Recommended for: Bubbles fans, funny mystery fans

Um what?! That's how this ended???? There has to be another in book in this series. Those bombshells came out of NOWHERE! I can't even believe how that ended.. I'm still in shock. Anyone else who has read this.. I would like to hear from you!!! Wowee.

So Bubbles is supposed to remarry Dan in order to give Jane a nuclear family again. Please. She's 17, like she needs mommy and daddy together again. Either way, it goes back and forth, and Dan apparently has something over her head. They go to a family therapist who also thinks this is a good idea, but that's a crock! Seriously.. Bubbles, who figures out crazy murder schemes sometimes, really could have thought about this differently and realized it was stupid all along. Then there is Stiletto. There was a lot of confusing drama with that Sabina or whatever. I just feel like all of the elements in this book never meshed. Weird.

What a crazy story. The end got very strange, in my opinion. Completely disappointing, really. The end was very rushed and outrageous. If she wanted to surprise her readers, she sure did.. but not in a good way at all. This review would lose a whole star if this was a stand alone, but I enjoyed this series anyway. This was just the worst of the series, and the ending.. ugh. I'm done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bubbles All The Way.

May 1, 2011 – Shelved
May 9, 2011 – Started Reading
May 9, 2011 –
0.0% "Just started. Dry side of the bed omgomg haha."
May 9, 2011 –
15.0% "Wow. What a mess and a half."
May 10, 2011 –
25.0% "That new girl, Allison, is annoying!"
May 11, 2011 –
May 11, 2011 –
50.0% "I really hope this ends well.. :o("
May 12, 2011 –
75.0% "Man oh man. Up and down. What a roller coaster!"
May 13, 2011 –
83.0% "Little over 2 hours left. I guessed about Marguerite though!"
May 13, 2011 –
95.0% "Oy!"
May 15, 2011 – Shelved as: audio
May 15, 2011 – Shelved as: 2011
May 15, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Lindsay I felt exactly the same way about the ending. At first I thought I misread parts or skipped parts in general. And then I got mad. I felt like the author gave up and said "I need to end this and I don't care anymore". I have never been so happy with a series and so disappointed by its ending :(

Mickey Reed Exactly!! It was SO off base with the rest of the series that my mouth dropped open in shock. Totally the wrong way to go with that series. Blah. Glad someone else felt the same way!!