Stabbing's Reviews > Titans Hunt

Titans Hunt by Dan Abnett

19735670

bookshelves: dc-comics, read-as-single-issues

Titans Hunt wrapped up last week with issue eight and addresses [sort of] the status of The New 52's original Titan's team. This story spun out of the Convergence storyline and if the solicits can be trusted appears to be the direct lead into the Titan's Rebirth #1 that goes on sale 6/15/2016.

There have been numerous members of the Titans over the years but the line up we are given here is: Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Garth, Lilith, Roy Harper, Hawk, Dove, Herald, Bumble Bee, Cave Boy, and mentioned is The Forgotten Titan [Who is possibly the pre-52 Wally West.] I'll be honest I don't remember Herald and Cave Boy but I guess they were a thing at some point.

Basicly this story starts out with Lilith appearing to the other Titans as a waking dream and giving them cryptic messages to remember and find each other. They do and then they have to face a very old Titan's villain.

I thought the story was pretty solid and it was fun. I might not be too objective though, the Titans are favorites of mine and I was really just happy to see a story featuring these characters again. Oh, and I really enjoyed the art too.

Extended review with pictures:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Titans Hunt.

May 22, 2016 – Started Reading
May 22, 2016 – Shelved
May 22, 2016 –
page 200
75.76% "Read as single issue comics. Need to review."
May 23, 2016 – Finished Reading