The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > Midnight Sky

Midnight Sky by Amy Braun

Claire’s quest continues and it has grown and have become even more clouded with secrets, betrayals, sacrifices and a possible triangle that could change more than what should be changed. Here we are back at the fight to make a wrong right again or at least make it better. Young Claire has her hands full with all that must be done to put the world back on a path cleared for the human race.

I found more drama, more action, more deceit, more betrayals, more secrets, just more. I was pulled in and wanting to know what was next. I turned each page excited to find what was held within.

Claire continues to move forward in life and make the decisions that need to be made to move them on to the next big step. Along the way she has to contend with her sister and a promise to her mother. There are outside forces working against her and her rag-tag group of misfits.

This time around I focused in on all the secondary character that were there before and newly introduced. I found more to be held captive by. Claire was most certainly a strong-willed, abled body female. She did what it took to do what needed to be done. I am looking forward to where things go to next and how the overall plot connects, grow, and conclude.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Sky.

May 22, 2016 – Shelved