Danielle's Reviews > Foolproof Love

Foolproof Love by Katee Robert

A new series by Katee Robert? Yes please! One thing I love about Ms. Robert's stories is that they are creative and different. I haven't read a book by her yet that I didn't enjoy. In her new series, Foolproof Love, Robert takes two different characters, throws in a fake relationship which equals to a forever lasting kind of love.

Jules is tired of what everyone thinks of her. So what she's single and has a great business but when her ex returns to town she is ready to give everyone something to talk about. It just so happens Adam is at the right place and the right time and he's willing to help.

Adam is only home to help take care of his mother and he knows soon he will be headed back out of town. When Jules asks him for a favor he agrees but after just a few kisses things start to become very real in and out of the bedroom. Can Jules help get Adam to stay?

This story was cute, sweet and oh how the pages steamed up when they were together. It had everything I enjoyed reading in a romance. Hot guy? Check. Likable heroine? Check. Lots of fun and interesting secondary characters? Check. But most of all I really enjoyed how the main characters built their relationship. At times they made it seem easy and effortless to be together because that's really how great they were together but when the going got tough I loved how Adam stepped it up a notch.

One of my things in this story was the cat cafe and I thought that was really awesome. I'm not sure if they have those in some places but if they did I would definitely go. Hell maybe I would open one! Lol

If you love Robert's writing and the creativity she brings to her characters you won't want to miss Foolproof Love. This was an excellent first book to what looks like a promising new series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Foolproof Love.

May 20, 2016 – Started Reading