AnessaRenee Reviews 's Reviews > El Diablo

El Diablo by M.  Robinson

May 19, 2016

I'm truly speechless at the moment. Wow this book was truly heartbreaking and amazing all at once. This is a stand alone but do yourself a favor and read the good ol boys series first. You get the whole mystery behind Martinez and it just makes this book a thousand times better in my opinion. I will give no spoilers at all because this book is packed with oh my god and what the bleep moments. I truly had to force myself to keep reading at some parts because I was heart broken or pissed off. I mean all I can say is this book was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Boy does Robinson throw you some major curve balls. Like moments where you question everything you think you know. This is definitely a story where you fall for the bad boy, no wait that's not right, you fall for the devil and all his glory. Lexi is an amazing woman and I fell in love with her character right away. She was so strong and truly loves with all her being. She doesn't let anything get in the way of what she wants. This was a beautiful way to answer the cliffhanger in crave me. And I loved that we truly didn't know anything until like 90% of the book. Don't be fooled that first 90% is everything you want and you won't be disappointed. I can't get over this book. My mind is still reeling and spinning. So many questions were answered and now your just left trying to digest it all. Can't wait to see what M Robinson has up her sleeve next! *Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read El Diablo.

May 19, 2016 – Shelved
May 19, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 28, 2016 – Started Reading
August 28, 2016 –
15.0% "Omg loving learning about an early Martinez and Amari."
August 29, 2016 –
18.0% "Awe the dancing made me tear up. I don't want anything bad to happen."
August 29, 2016 –
45.0% "Ugh truly considering pulling an all nighter! So freaking good."
August 30, 2016 –
74.0% "Fuck!! Can I say that on goodreads?"
August 31, 2016 –
91.0% "Ok seriously no fucking way"
August 31, 2016 – Finished Reading