Cara Ross's Reviews > One Night with the CEO

One Night with the CEO by Mia Sosa

Karen was out celebrating with her sister Grace and friend Mimi, When a chance encounter with a gorgeous man named Mark, caused sparks to fly between them...that is until they found out that he is Gracie boyfriends Ethan's best friend, which causes Mark to back off their flirting and hurts Karen. But things get even more awkward when they have the surprise wedding for Ethan and Gracie and they are best man and Maid of Honor.

Mark doesn't do long term relationships...because he doesn't have the time, but he can give them one night, which is exactly what he plans for Karen, until he finds out that not only is she is his best friends future sister in law, but only 21 to boot! But he can't get her out of his mind. Now he has to survive 3 days in Puerto Rico with her and not give into desire.

But of course they give in, but when Mark's mother suddenly comes back into his life and brings back memories he would like to forget and Karen gets a bad grade Mark calls a halt to their relationship...but did he make the biggest mistake of their lives.

One Night with the CEO is a great summer time read and it kept me gripped till the end. The characters are enjoyable, especially Mimi! Honestly I don't think I have laughed so much and when I read her scenes and I hope she has her own book. The writing and plot were great and smooth and without plot holes.

I give One Night with the CEO 4 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night with the CEO.

May 19, 2016 – Started Reading