Kathryn's Reviews > Linny's Sweet Dream List

Linny's Sweet Dream List by Susan Schild

bookshelves: 2016-published, 4-star, contemporary-romance

Linny's Sweet Dream List is a very enjoyable and readable book. “Charming, funny, feisty. I totally loved this novel” The words of Cathy Lamb. Now I love Cathy Lamb books and feel the need to read another one of her books very soon. However in the meantime I was very happy to acquaint myself with this very easy to read story by Susan Schild. This is the first in her Willow Hill series set in North Carolina.

We meet up with Linny who indeed is very down on her luck and is trying to fathom where her life might go next. She has a mother close by who while seeming a little strange is kindhearted, and has a back story. Linny also has a very good friend, an understanding sister and a lawyer who may know what she is doing.

There is a cute little puppy who makes an appearance at her place, necessitating a trip to a very delectable veterinarian. Linny finds herself attracted to him, yet she is not really ready to make too much of an up close and personal acquaintance as she has been burned! She is inclined to equate every man with her last husband.

This really is the story of Linny growing from where she is into someone she likes and values. I look forward to the continuing story of her life in the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Linny's Sweet Dream List.

May 17, 2016 – Shelved
May 17, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 8, 2016 – Started Reading
June 9, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-published
June 9, 2016 – Shelved as: 4-star
June 9, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
June 10, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Sue The next book in the series - Sweet Carolina Morning - comes out in August. Good review

Kathryn Yes and I will be reading it Sue! The continuing story!