Laura's Reviews > Sex, Murder And A Double Latte

Sex, Murder And A Double Latte by Kyra Davis

Apr 27, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, all-time-faves, audio-books
Read 2 times. Last read May 4, 2011.

This is one of the best books I've read, if not THE best book. This book truly has everything you could ask for - humor (laugh out loud at times), mystery, suspense, romance and the overall feeling of friendship from a chick lit book. It's not a difficult read but extremely captivating and well written. The characters are developed well and you understand and anticipate how their personalities will shine through each situation.

I read this book in one day - I just could not put it down!! There are many plot twists and you find yourself trying to solve the mystery that Sophie is working on! You truly cannot help but love and crave Sophie's male interest, Anatoly.

I honestly can't sing enough praises about this book and I suggest everyone read it! As soon as I finished, I logged onto amazon and bought the other 4 Sophie books from the marketplace right away!

edited to add (12/12): Loved this audiobook and definitely recommend the series! I loved the audiobooks even more than reading this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sex, Murder And A Double Latte.

Finished Reading
May 4, 2011 – Shelved as: 2011
May 4, 2011 – Finished Reading
June 27, 2012 – Shelved as: all-time-faves
December 12, 2012 – Shelved as: audio-books

Meagan I just got the book and started reading it last night... so far so good!