D.B. Reynolds's Reviews > Troublemaker

Troublemaker by Linda Howard

I loved Morgan Yancy, the hero in this book, and thought the chemistry between him and Isabeau "Bo" Maran was a slow build from denial to incredibly hot---although the denial was almost entirely on Bo's part. I did think there was too much of Tricks, Bo's dog, who was unbelievably intelligent and intuitive. I like dogs, but I generally don't like them as lead characters in books. Tricks's presence made more sense, although not until the very end of the book, when Morgan recognizes Tricks's importance in opening Bo up emotionally, and thus making her emotionally available to Morgan's advances. The end was somewhat predictable, but still satisfying. This isn't Howard's best book, but I still enjoyed it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Troublemaker.

Started Reading
May 17, 2016 – Shelved
May 17, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Natasha this book releases on 2nd june in Ebook

D.B. Reynolds Natasha wrote: "this book releases on 2nd june in Ebook"

Ah. It released here on May 10 in both e and print.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Great review D.B. You enjoyed it much more than I did!!

D.B. Reynolds Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ wrote: "Great review D.B. You enjoyed it much more than I did!!"

I saw your review and understood why you felt that way. I think I just liked Morgan and Bo better than you did. Especially Morgan! He saved the book for me.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ D.B. wrote: "Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ wrote: "Great review D.B. You enjoyed it much more than I did!!"

I agree, I just wish we had more of him!! I admit it kind of gutted me to write that review, but I wanted to be honest.

D.B. Reynolds Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ wrote: "D.B. wrote: "Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ wrote: "Great review D.B. You enjoyed it much more than I did!!"

I saw your review and understood why you felt that way. I think I just like..."

Absolutely!