Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies's Reviews > Honor Me

Honor Me by Chelle Bliss

Rating: 4.75 Stars

I loved this addition into City and Suzy’s story. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I can say that it surpassed my exceptions. We get to see what happens after the happily ever after, what real life brings to the couple. Their story was real and helps you to connect and relate to the characters more. We not only get more of Suzy and City but we get lots more of the whole Gallo Gang.

I love how much Suzy and City have developed from when we first meet them. Their love is strong and true. Suzy had a little more sass and City was extremely swoon worthy and is there for his woman through the good and the bad. They really are meant to be and complement each other so well. Of course everything isn’t all roses and there are definitely some MAJOR bumbs in the road, but they show that they can get through anything together.

I’m pretty sure my heart stopped and then broke at one point during the book. Totally not cool Chelle Bliss. However, it showed how much I am invested in the whole Gallo family. She brought these characters into the reader’s life and you can’t help but love them and become a part of their world. I’m pretty sure I will never be able to get enough of the Gallos and gang and will keep reading their books if they are written. I highly recommend this latest installment in the series. I can’t wait for more!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor Me.

Started Reading