Staci's Reviews > The Midwife's Confession

bookshelves: netgalley-books, 2011-reads
Recommended to Staci by: Sheree
Read from May 18 to 19, 2011

My thoughts:
I had read so many great reviews of this title that I just had to get my hands on a copy. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I finally realized that I was approved to download a copy of this to my Kindle months ago from NetGalley....I just was too lazy to figure out how to do it. Well, thanks to my fellow book lovers and their awesome reviews, I was motivated to learn how to get that ebook on my lovely Kindle. And I'm so happy that I did because this was a fantastic read!! I was drawn in from the very first paragraph and couldn't get enough of the story. I love the way Chamberlain writes and she didn't disappoint me in any fashion with this book. The characters were fully fleshed out and the story was riveting.

Recommend? Absolutely!! This book has it all: love, secrets, betrayal, mystery, friendships rocked by deceit and moving family dynamics. If you've never read a book by Chamberlain, I highly recommend picking this one up.

Rating: 9/10

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Midwife's Confession.

message 1: by Alissa (new) - added it

Alissa Cook Despite the fact that I own several of her books, I've never read anything by this author... I am a Mary Higgins Clark and Harlan Coben fan... I've never disliked any of their titles but I need something different right now. Idk why, but it's very hard for me to pick up novels by new authors... I like the story to be a surprise but i like to know at least a little bit what i'm getting myself into.... considering I own over 1,000 novels by many different authors, I figured I better start exploring new ones.... I'm going to try and kick it off with this title!