Paige's Reviews > Landscaper in Love

Landscaper in Love by Robin  Stone

bookshelves: arcs, erotic, marriage, part-of-a-series, romance, novella

4.5 "Everything I Need" Stars

Landscaper in Love is the third book in Robin Stone Landscaper's series. It was a sweet and sexy ménage done oh so right. With off the charts steam, a developing M/M/F dynamic with a bigger focus on M/M this time, and the love triangle that's not a love triangle had me excited in more than one way.

Eric, Kyle and Tracy are working through their kinks *wink wink* and taking their relationship to the next level. In this installment Eric and Kyle are finally delving into their relationship apart from Tracy. They're making progress all the while Tracy is still the glue that holds them together. As all three open up to each other, their relationship becomes more than just a kink that Eric and Tracy are bringing into their sex lives. On their weekend away their emotions unfold. With burgeoning relationships developing from small touches to a more concrete relationship between Eric and Kyle that once only applied to Tracy, this threesome finds themselves getting more than they ever imagined.

This addition started HOT and never let up. I've been anxiously awaiting this installment since Landscaper in Lust ended. I was so excited to see Eric and Kyle's relationship go beyond the voyeuristic dance they've been doing around one another. While the majority of the sexy-times were still M/F, the M/M times are catching steam. I'm still itching for Eric and Kyle's relationship be cemented beyond Tracy, though, I do love their M/M/F dynamic. By the end I was panting for more yet completely satisfied that I'm eventually going to get exactly what I need. Ms. Stone gets better with each book she writes and I can't wait for the next installment.

ARC provided for honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Landscaper in Love.

Finished Reading
May 16, 2016 – Shelved
May 16, 2016 –
5.0% "So frigging hot."
May 16, 2016 –
87.0% "“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” Tracy said. -God, yes it was."
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: arcs
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: erotic
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: marriage
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: romance
May 16, 2016 – Shelved as: novella

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Paige xx

Paige Thank you, Jx! :)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great review, Paige! xx

Paige Thanks, Arianna! Xo

Christie«SHBBblogger» Excellent review, Paige! <3

message 6: by S.M. (new)

S.M. West Great review, Paige!

Paige Suzanne wrote: "Great review, Paige!"

Thanks so much, Suzanne! xx

Paige Christie«SHBBblogger» wrote: "Excellent review, Paige! <3"

Thank you, Christie! :))

Clumsy Storyteller Great review, Paige ! XXo

Paige Thank you, Khadidja! :)