Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Witchlight

Witchlight by L.J. Smith

4 Stars:
Each story has built to the climatic end. However, it still leaves you wanting more and more.
The series has been about vampires, witches, shape shifters, and the humans who know about them. However, don't be turned off if this isn't typically your thing. They are more love stories between teenagers who happen to be supernatural beings than they are books about supernatural beings who happen to fall in love. The characters are easy to relate to because they have the same types of problems that normal teenagers have.

Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance were well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors, and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all. Overall, loved it, I recommend reading!!

Full Disclosure : I participate in reviews with NetGalley, Author Review Requests, Publisher Requests, and Book Tours. An e-copy was provided to me by NetGalley and/or the Author, and/or the publishers. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witchlight.

Started Reading