Liz's Reviews > Road to Royalty

Road to Royalty by Autumn Jones Lake

bookshelves: 2016-favorite, alpha-male-love, healing, high-steam-alert, love-this-author, tattooed

~4.5 Royalty Stars~

This box set is a must read! This series is a unique MC ROMANCE with its complex characters and true romance. Although there is a plethora of hot biker dudes and action to keep you entertained, it is the love between Rock and Hope that will keep you coming back for more! Check out my reviews for each book!!!!

BOOK 1~Slow Burn

BOOK 2~Corrupting Cinderella

BOOK 3~Strength from Loyalty

description

Overall, this series is a beautiful read full of steam, romance, and hot bikers. I cannot say enough about the complex characters and beautiful romance in this series! Get your KINDLE stocked up now!!!

*ARC graciously provided via author in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Road to Royalty.

May 3, 2016 – Started Reading
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: healing
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: high-steam-alert
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: love-this-author
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: tattooed

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

message 1: by CC (new)

CC Awesome review and imagery for Lost Kings collection! :D

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Wonderful review, dear! ❥❥❥

message 3: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz CC wrote: "Awesome review and imagery for Lost Kings collection! :D"

Thank you, CC! I am dying to get to the fourth one in this series! (view spoiler)

message 4: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review,my darling and lovely visuals,xx

message 5: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Wonderful review, dear! ❥❥❥"

Thank you, Maria!!!! I love this series!! xxoo

message 6: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Judith wrote: "Terrific review,my darling and lovely visuals,xx"

Thanks Judith!!!! Rock is one hot biker!!! :D

message 7: by CC (new)

CC Elizabeth wrote: "CC wrote: "Awesome review and imagery for Lost Kings collection! :D"

Thank you, CC! I am dying to get to the fourth one in this series! [spoilers removed]"

>>Ok, Sweet Cheeks! haha!

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya Fab review, love!!! :)

message 9: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Great review, Elizabeth! I love Autumn's work. <3

message 10: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz CC wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "CC wrote: "Awesome review and imagery for Lost Kings collection! :D"

>>Ok, Sweet Cheeks! h..."

@ CC
LMAO!!!!

message 11: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Maya wrote: "Fab review, love!!! :)"

Thank you my friend!!!! I love this series!!!!! :D I hope you get to check it out!

message 12: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Vanessa wrote: "Great review, Elizabeth! I love Autumn's work. <3"

Thanks Vanessa!!!! I could not agree more!!! I have a few more ARCS and then I am diving into the fourth book!!! I cannot wait! :D

message 13: by Carlene Inspired (new)

Carlene Inspired This is a great review Liz! I have been considering this series for a while!

message 14: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth Terrific review! Added to my TBR

message 15: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Carlene(Inspired) wrote: "This is a great review Liz! I have been considering this series for a while!"

Thank you, Carlene!!! You really need to check it out. The series is amazing and the author is really cool!!! :D

message 16: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Beth wrote: "Terrific review! Added to my TBR"

YAY! Thanks BETH!!! I really enjoy this series!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Fantastic review and GORGEOUS images, Elizabeth! I need to get to this series! Glad you loved it! :D xoxoxo

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Terrific review, Elizabeth! I'm reading book 4 and it's awesome. But I'll definitely come back to the first three books :)

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Spectacularly done love ;) I'm adoring the art xoxo

message 20: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Fantastic review and GORGEOUS images, Elizabeth! I need to get to this series! Glad you loved it! :D xoxoxo"

Thank you, Maida! I really love this series!!!!! :D

message 21: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Anna ☘ wrote: "Terrific review, Elizabeth! I'm reading book 4 and it's awesome. But I'll definitely come back to the first three books :)"

Woo hoo!!!! Anna, I cannot wait to hear how you are liking it! I have book 4 on my kindle!!!!! Make sure you check out Book 1-3 because Rock is amazing!!!!!

message 22: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Spectacularly done love ;) I'm adoring the art xoxo"

Thanks, Sasha!!!!!! I had fun making the art for this series!!!!! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Perfectly put together Liz. I know the author will appreciate having a review for ofttimes overlooked box set. xooxo

message 24: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Perfectly put together Liz. I know the author will appreciate having a review for ofttimes overlooked box set. xooxo"

Thank you, Sue!!!! I absolutely adore this series!!! :D