FTTEBB's Reviews > Club Privé: French Connection Vol. II

Club Privé by M.S. Parker

May 13, 2016

This is the 7th volume in the Club Prive series I highly recommend you read the other volumes before reading this one.

When Carrie went back to her hotel room to wait for Gavin, she got more than what she expected. She already feels her relationship with Gavin is starting to slip away and finding two naked women in her bed leaves her questioning what is going on. Gavin knows what he wants with Carrie but every time he tries to show her he is called away. When the two actually get a few moments to them self they talk about what is missing and a renewed passion is ignited.
A journalist seeks Carrie out for help in what he suspect as a human trafficking ring is in the area. Gavin has Alizee to deal with as his secret about the need to funding is out, while Carrie is out helping her journalist friend Pierre. What Carrie didn’t expect to find leaves her questioning if this is the end of her relationship with Gavin.

I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.

Seeing two naked women having sex isn’t what shocked Carrie, it was the fact that they said Gavin invited them. Carrie is usually strong and confident but lately she has been feeling like Gavin is slipping away from her. Once Gavin explains that he never invited them up it leaves the door open for Carrie to talk to Gavin about what is really bothering her. She wants things the way they were back. Carrie needs Gavin to dominate her in the bedroom like he did when they first met. This is part of the reason why she is feeling like he is slipping away. The other part is Gavin being called away and spending most of her time alone in France.

Gavin has tried just about everything he can think of to stop Carrie from slipping away but no matter how hard he tries some one always gets in the ways. Finding two naked women in the hotel room is just the tip of the iceberg. When Carrie tells him that she needs him to dominate her in the bedroom like he told he would when they first met brings him some relief. He has suppressed that side of him for so long for her because he would do anything to keep Carrie in his life. He tested the waters with Carrie and his dominance to find out that she is enjoying it just as much as he is.

The story between Gavin and Carrie heat up even more in this volume. Finding two women having sex in your hotel room is enough to send any women over the edge when they claim they were invited. I like how Gavin tried to lighten thing up but failed miserably. These two have been through so much but Gavin’s former lifestyle keeps coming back to haunt him. Vincent is just a different form of Howard but I’m waiting to find out who’s worse. Alizee is no better than Howard and how she is using Gavin to get what she wants leads me to believe that Carrie’s love for Gavin is going to be tested one time too many. This leaves me wondering how Pierre plays a roll in all this and if he will be the one Carrie comes to when things start to fall apart. Of course since this isn’t the end of Gavin and Carrie’s story we were left with cliffhanger and I’m going to find it hard to wait until December 22nd to find out what happens next.

Friends Till The End Book Blog: http://friendstilltheendbookblog.blog...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Privé.

Started Reading