Sybil aka Lala's Reviews > Werewolves of Chernobyl

Werewolves of Chernobyl by K.A. Merikan

When you pick up a book called Werewolves of Chernobyl a lot of ideas spring to mind. You expect weirdness and oddities and possibly some sexual encounters that push the limits of what you’re comfortable with. But this book is something I definitely did not expect. Something that took me completely by surprise. Something I thought I would never say about a book featuring gay mutant werewolves… and yet, here we are.

This book was ADORABLE as fuck!

And on top of making me audibly swoon at the sheer fucking cuteness of it all, it was FUNNY!

These characters were all so incredibly charming! Nazar was the typical tough guy with the gruff wo is fiercely protective, blindly loyal and very stuck in his ways but he also showed deep emotion and incredible sweetness and would do literally anything to make Dima smile, even if that meant letting a human into their circle. I loved Quinn’s snarky, sarcastic and self-deprecating personality. His confusion and reactions to his new circumstances were hilarious. But it is Dima who stole the entire show. He was so endearingly vulnerable and yet had so much strength and determination that I couldn’t help but to fall in love with him.

The sex in this book didn’t disappoint. It was as strangely erotic as you’d expect from a book like this and there were enough uncomfortable moments to titillate my morbidly curious side but where the sex is usually the highlight for me with books such as these, it was not the case here. These authors created such a wonderful story about love and loyalty and compromise that filled me to overflowing with the warm and happies. These guys were just so impossibly cute together and their connection so beautiful that I dare you to read this and not get the weirdest lady-boner of your life.

Read it because it’s weird.

Read it because it’s funny.

Read it because it’s hot.

Read it because it’s adorable.

Just read it!

(ARC provided by authors in exchange for an honest review)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Werewolves of Chernobyl.

Finished Reading
May 12, 2016 – Shelved as: i-came-here-for-the-smut
May 12, 2016 – Shelved as: m-m-romance
May 12, 2016 – Shelved as: nerdy-characters
May 12, 2016 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Fab review, Sybil! ❤️

message 2: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace Risata Your review made me put this on my "want to read" list!

message 3: by Candace (new)

Candace Wonderful review, Sybil! Glad you loved these gay mutant werewolves! ;)