Renee Entress's Reviews > Honor Me

Honor Me by Chelle Bliss

bookshelves: arc, read-2016, series, suspense, twists-turns

4.5 star

The story has laughs, twists and turns, secrets, ton of pleasure, and heartbreak.

I would recommend reading the below before reading this story
The Gallos: The Beginning (Men of Inked #0.5)
Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)
Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
Throttled (Men of Inked, #2.5)
Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
Resisting (Men of Inked, #3.5)
Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)
Without Me (Men of Inked #5)

This is more of Suzy and City (Joe)’s story. Suzy is having a tough time with things and City is trying to help her out but also knows she might need more help than just he can offer. You get updates on all the brothers and things they have been getting into since the last story. There are twists and turns in this story that will keep you hooked until the end. Also something that you might not be expecting that might just break your heart at first. But when the dust settles you will be happy with the outcome. Secrets will come into play but really should you keep secrets from your family? Can this family deal with the outcome of the secrets and revelations that are throughout the story?

I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read. Chelle’s stories are funny, engaging, suspenseful, and erotic all at once. I was sad to see this series end. Story skimmed over issues that were solved in the background. I felt the end was a little rushed but overall I enjoyed the story.

I recommend this book, the series, and can’t wait for the next story from this author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor Me.

May 9, 2016 – Started Reading