Rikki's Reviews > Make Me Trust

Make Me Trust by T.A. McKay

May 11, 2016

liked it
bookshelves: fiction, glbt, romance

If everybody who once was cheated on, left behind or treated unfairly would close off to others like a lot of the guys I have read about lately, there would be no more happy people around. I got a little bit impatient and exasperated with those two guys. They were hot as hell and there was NOTHING wrong with them, so why, oh why, did they continuously drone on about how so not enough and/or so unloveable and undeserving they are. You both get a grip!

The usual misunderstanding had to be thrown in, of course, and that pissed me off even more. That Trey would have a thing going with Quincy was such an absurd idea, how Roman could believ that I don't know. The same with Trey freaking out at the sight of Grey in a towel. Talk about impulsive overreacting. Oh, well!

That being said, I liked the story nonetheless. Trey and Roman were great together and good for each other and it showed on every page. The book needs editing though, there were plenty of missing or wrong words which took away the enjoyment quite a bit.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me Trust.

May 11, 2016 – Shelved