Georgina's Reviews > Torment

Torment by Lauren Kate

Apr 25, 2011

Read from May 22 to 24, 2011

** spoiler alert ** OMG, that book was absolutely amazing!! I couldn't believe what was happening right at the end. It kept my eyes hooked to the pages. It was a great way to end it.
I loved the school with the Nemphilim :) I could not believe that Miles kissed Luce either, and then Daniel was there watching. From that point i was just waiting for him to take her in his arms and kiss her. But it never happened. Instead she went into that announcer and left him. I wouldn't have done that. But the ending was so unexpected.
I absolutely cannot wait until Passion is out!! It should be great, especially when i find out where Luce went and if Daniel is back with her. This series is one of my favorite!! I loved how the chapters were counting down to the truce ending but in a way, it was also counting down to the big battle and the problems that they would all face. A breathtaking love story. Made me laugh sometimes and gasp in shock at others. Kept me entertained :) <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Torment.

Quotes Georgina Liked

Lauren Kate
“Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.”
Lauren Kate, Torment

05/22/2011 page 24
5.0% "loving the sequel already :) it's amazing! Daniel and Luce are so sweet and perfect for each other <3"
05/22/2011 page 65
14.0% ":)"
05/22/2011 page 137
30.0% "this book is amazing!! Just keeps getting better and I'm addicted to it :) <3"
05/23/2011 page 237
52.0% "this book just keeps getting better :)"
05/24/2011 page 401
89.0% "love, love, LOVE!! this book is just too good :)"