Rikki's Reviews > Just a Bit Obsessed

Just a Bit Obsessed by Alessandra Hazard

bookshelves: fiction, glbt, romance

I really like the kind of overlap of the books in this series. This one starts with a scene that we know has happened as we read about the result of it already in "Just a bit twisted", when Christian tells Shawn about the threesome he has been invited to.

Both male characters Christian and Alexander were great guys who I really felt with. Alexander was my favourite kind of hero, cool, calm and composed, yet sizzling and burning underneath. And - he was capable of quite a lot of self reflection which I find admirable!

Mila, the initiator of this whole story, I could take or leave. I was completely indifferent to her and to be honest, once those two guys met she was out of the picture. Somebody complained about her being in the relevant story until what, 85%?, but in reality she wasn't. Those meetings were no threesomes, they were twosomes with a redundant third wheel. She might as well have read a book while the guys got off. If you, like me, dislike women in M/M books, don't worry about Mila, she is completely negligible. Talk about being careful what you wish for.

Absolutely recommendable, especially if you like OFY stories.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just a Bit Obsessed.

May 9, 2016 – Started Reading