KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Punk 57

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 27 | Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: 21st October, 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PUNK 57: The story solely focuses on Ryen Trevarrow and Misha Lare an unlikely duo teamed up as pen pals since eighth grade, as part of a class project, even after the school year ended for seven years they've carried the tradition of writing letters throughout college, even though they live within the same city from each other, an everlasting friendship that has flourished through pen and paper.

Now as seniors in high school neither has seen the other in person. A promise not to seek and communicate on social media. Just to keep what they share on paper special.

Until their worlds collide during a scavenger hunt, he broke the rules and looked her up on facebook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Seven years I’ve known her, but I’ve never seen her face. If I search her out now, there’s no going back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Three months pass and Misha has stopped writing her, but a new guy has started at her school that pushes her buttons like no other, two rivals who bring out the worst but the best of each other, underneath it all she feels like she knows him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sometimes I feel like I know him. Like, really know him. We engage so easily, and even when we're angry, it still feels like it's familiar.

There's a ghost that goes by the name PUNK who breaks into the school and anonymously leaves messages spray painted on the walls of the school

You kissed my hair while sticking me in the heart.
But your house will break before I fall apart
~ PUNK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“How do you tell your friend—your best friend—that you’ve been right here, under her nose, playing with her like a puppet?”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved this, a unique, refreshing, sexy read, from the minute I started this I was drawn into the story, it was like a puzzle within a puzzle trying to unravel the suspenseful plot that surrounded Mason aka Misha he had so many layers, the hot homeless new guy, the best friend, the sexy times, I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of this book, loved every second, minute, hours I was lost within the pages, for the life of me I couldn't put it down.

*Teasers used in my review are off the authors FB page*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Punk 57.

May 8, 2016 – Shelved
May 8, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 19, 2016 – Started Reading
October 21, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Enjoy honey ::)) xx

Eve (Between The Bookends) Happy Reading! :D

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog Eeek!!! Enjoy!! But know that I'm so jealous!!!Lmao!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ lol see there are advantages of being an arc hoarder

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰ wrote: "lol see there are advantages of being an arc hoarder"

Lmao!!! You're right!!!

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ BEOTCH!!! Hating you right now! Lol

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ LOL Awww Don't be hating the hoarder

Natascha Housen This book sounds so good

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ If you've read previous books by this author you know you're gonna love this one just as much as her previous works.