Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > The Spiral Down

Title: The Spiral Down
Author: Aly Martinez
Release Date: May 17, 2016
No cliffhanger/Standalone

Pack your bags you’re going to take a trip with a flamboyant, gay rock star and a pilot who can't decide what airspace he wants to occupy ;) Henry Alexander is an openly gay rock star celebrity with some emotional baggage. He lives for the chase of finding straight men to fall for his sexy charms.

"As a celebrity, I had plenty of men vying for my attention. Ass was easy to come by. But the high that came from being with a straight man, knowing he was going against his own genetic coding just for one night with me, made every minute of the pain worth it. Those forbidden encounters were a drug. And I was a junkie."

Captain Evan Roth just broke up with his girlfriend when he meets Henry. Evan is bisexual, but wont put a label on his sexual tastes. He had his heart broken by his first and only real boyfriend. Evan finds himself enamored with his quirky passenger. Will Henry earn his wings and get to fly the friendly skies with the hot bisexual pilot? Or will things take a nose dive and crash?

I love m/m romances and this spicy and sweet book was delicious! I devoured this book in one day. This was my first Aly Martinez book and definitely not my last!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spiral Down.

May 8, 2016 – Started Reading