Tracey's Reviews > Wolf's Blade

Wolf's Blade by Clare Dargin

May 08, 2016

bookshelves: hot-sex, hot-sexy-werewolfs-shifters, new-author-to-me, pnr, review-copy, romance, shifters

Callum is out searching for the packs rogue member, when he hears a she wolfs mating call, it reachs all parts of his body, he returns the call pleasing the she wolf. if life was simple they would meet fall in love and live happily ever after!

Samantha worries when the call goes quiet and goes to search for the wolf, what she finds is a man clinging onto life. She takes him home to nurse him better.

I found both characters likeable, Callum is determined and passionate. Samantha is warm and homely, she's a shifter so doesn't look old, she's different to many c haracthers as she's been mated/married before.

They grow close quickly, is it the nurse/patient connection or is it something more. callum has an important mission to complete before he can think of his future, then again his body has other ideas! For a shorter book they manage to get it on a lot and its hot.

I must mention the baddie, his evil, won't give in and doesn't care who gets hurt on his journey.

I enjoyed the world building in this book and the legends/myths the author explored. I found the author's writing easy to read and the story intriguing and easy to follow. I would happily read more in this series.

Arc review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf's Blade.

May 8, 2016 – Started Reading