Shacoria's Reviews > Among the Enemy

Among the Enemy by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Apr 24, 2011

liked it
Read from April 24 to 27, 2011

I don't know if I like the fact that the author chose to write 3 of the books in this series from Luke's point of view, One from Trey's point of view, One from Nina's point of view, and One from Matthias's point of view.I wish they had all been written from one point of view or all written from different points of view. The author's choice of changing point of view confuses the reader about how much they should care about each character in each book. This book does advance the story along quite a bit though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Among the Enemy.

04/24/2011 page 53
24.0% "I don't know if I like the fact that the author chose to write 3 of the books in this series from Luke's point of view, One from Trey's point of view, One from Nina's point of view, and One from Matthias's point of view."
04/24/2011 page 54
24.0% "I wish they had all been written from one point of view or all written from different points of view. The author's choice of changing point of view confuses the reader about how much they should care about each character in each book."
04/26/2011 page 69
31.0% "As you read this book you hope so badly that Percy and Alia aren't dead."
11/06/2017 marked as: read