Nerdy Dirty & Flirty's Reviews > Honor Me

Honor Me by Chelle Bliss

description

This might be my favorite Men of Inked book. In this installment we revisit City and Suzy who are in a completely different place in life then they were way back when. Sleepless nights and real issues are plaguing this couple and now they have to see if they can figure out how to get it all together. Then just when things start to level out, an old enemy comes into the picture. Nothing is ever quiet in the Gallo family and this book was no exception.

While a lot of this book was focused on Joe and Suzy, the other family members were always around. It was nice to see into their lives and see what is happening with everyone, not just our main couple. This book was full of laughs, heat, sweetness, struggles and an OMG moment like you wouldn't believe. You know that moment...when you are reading and you get to that one part and your heart is in your throat and you will murder anyone that bothers you until you get through it...yup that kind of moment.

From beginning to end, I thoroughly enjoyed this installment. I love the interactions with all of the other characters and even though they all have bog personalities they all work so well together. It is nice to see how life has made them grow and if possible I fell more in love with City. And of course Suzy Sunshine, even when life gets her down, she is a trooper. She knows when she needs to lean on others and when to stand her ground. While I never expected that this series was going to continue, I am really glad it did. It's become one of my favorite series and being able to see them all over again was really the highlight of my month.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor Me.

May 6, 2016 – Started Reading