Alana Melos's Reviews > Pounded By President Bigfoot

Pounded By President Bigfoot by Chuck Tingle

May 05, 2016

bookshelves: anal, gay, comedy, monster-erotica, wtf, tingler

Whether Chuck Tingle is someone’s pen name, a real guy who has a thing for spaghetti and weird erotica, or a mix between the two, he’s made an impact in the erotica world. Some hate him. Some love him. But absolutely NO ONE will deny he’s the most bizarre-can’t-look-away-what-in-the-heck-did-I-just-read erotic author out there.

This is one of his first books (though not his very first… I think a couple of them got republished, which messed up the dates and I’m not actually sure which IS first), Pounded by President Bigfoot.

We start off in the mind of a handsome gay blogger Allen Bennett. Allen tells us about how Bigfeet, or Sasquatches, came out in a big press release because their natural habit was being encroached upon by people. In just a short while, they integrated smoothly into the American way of life and could be found everywhere waiting tables, pumping gas, or even holding small government positions.

Eventually, one surprised everyone and ran for president! Ah, Gardook Yuldok won the nomination and eventually the election to become the first bigfoot president! It was quite scandalous as he wasn’t married, so people theorized he might have been the first GAY president, but since the interspecies election held more sway, people just didn’t care so much about the gay aspect. I will point out here the text does say incorrectly that Gardook is the first president without a First Lady. This is wrong. The honor actually goes to James Buchanan.

Anyway, our lucky blogger gets a press pass to conduct an interview with President Yuldok! Allen is stressing himself trying to think of the hard hitting questions, but when the times comes, President Yuldok asks if he can fuck Allen.

At least the president doesn’t beat around the bush! The rest of the book is Allen at first saying no, and then coming to grips that he wants that big old bigfoot cock up his ass.

I found this book incredibly amusing, and while there were a couple of small errors (and some formatting paragraph indent weirdness, but I get where that comes from and sometimes with the software Amazon makes authors use, you get weird formatting), it was actually very well written. Oh, sure, it talks about how much Allen needs that big cock up his ass, but I found it actually quite clever and tender at the same time. There really is nothing like a Tingleverse erotic short. (PS: A lot of people aren’t to get that gif below, but that’s ok.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pounded By President Bigfoot.

May 4, 2016 – Started Reading