Prerana's Reviews > How to Lose a Bachelor

How to Lose a Bachelor by Anna Banks

bookshelves: worth-re-reading, re-read-romance, romance
Read 2 times. Last read February 13, 2017 to February 14, 2017.

At first, I was really apprehensive while reading the summary. A dating show? Girls vying for a guy's attention? I had enough of that with the Selection. This didn't really sound up my alley.

Boy, was I mistaken.

That was so adorable. This is different from the Selection because Rochelle and Grant actually have a past.

Ah! This was so cute.

The banter. The stunts. The awesomeness.

So cute. I can't even.

The cuteness.

Loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Lose a Bachelor.

Started Reading
May 4, 2016 – Shelved
May 4, 2016 – Finished Reading
December 10, 2016 – Shelved as: worth-re-reading
February 13, 2017 – Started Reading
page 0
0.0% "Absolutely milking the Goodreads' rereading feature. THANK YOU SO MUCH GOODREADS FOR MAKING THAT A THING!!! Plus, it's Romance Week. yay. YAY."
page 0
0.0% "A man was a man was a man. They were all the same. Clean-shaven sasquatches dressed in suits and ties.
*I'm not sure I'll be able to post clever quotes because I am positive that I will just be too engrossed in the story."
page 0
0.0% "“The bachelor is going to enter. Do whatever pops up first into your head when you see him—which I hope looks a lot like insta-love googly eyes. Remember, there are ten of you and only three cameramen, so if we’re going to get a shot of his first impression of you, you’ll have to hold your pose—in the most natural way possible, of course. This is a reality show. Everything is real. So make sure real looks good.”"
page 0
0.0% "Yeah, that’s right. Keep walking. You’re not the one about to trade your dignity for cash."
page 0
0.0% "And for the next twelve weeks, Rochelle was going to have to be perky. Likable. Non-snarky.

Think of the money, think of the money, think of the money."
page 0
0.0% "“But what if he doesn’t vote you off? He didn’t seem like he had any ill will toward you.”

“I keyed his 1969 Ford Mustang. Then set fire to his mother’s house.”"
page 0
0.0% "“I wouldn’t say that she hates you, per se—”

“She keyed my Camaro.”

“I heard it was a Mustang.”

Grant rolled his eyes. “She always got them confused.”"
page 38
14.84% "Randomly guessing on the page. I just love this book so much! One of my best rereads ever!!!!! Ugh! I can't even! I just love it so much!"
February 14, 2017 – Finished Reading