Kai's Reviews > Pro-Love

Pro-Love by Cassia Leo

bookshelves: to-read

I'm kind of annoyed here. How does this book have a 2 star average when it hasn't been released yet?

She changed the release date...get over it. I've been anticipating this book as well but I would never give an author a negative rating on a piece of work I haven't experienced.

I'll give Cassia 5 stars on this one just on principle alone. I already know this will be good based on the first installment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pro-Love.

May 4, 2016 – Shelved
May 4, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Susanne (new) - added it

Susanne Do you know the release date?

message 2: by Kai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kai No, sorry. She has "to be announced" on her website.

message 3: by Joy (new) - added it

Joy Blood Second that! It will be worth the wait no doubt!

message 4: by Crystal (last edited May 14, 2019 04:58AM) (new)

Crystal I'm not trying to be rude but giving the author a five star rating on a piece of work you haven't experienced it is literally no different than giving their book a negative rating despite having never experienced it.

If giving a book you haven't read yet a negative rating is wrong than the same applies to giving it a positive rating even if you are doing it on principal alone and already know that it will be good based on the first installment (just because the first book in an installment is good, it doesn't mean the rest will be and vise versa) because both ratings are misleading.

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Well here we are in 2019, and still no book. Still think 5 stars is right? 🙄 #bitterBus

message 6: by Ju (new) - added it

Ju Haghverdian will she ever release this 2nd book? I do not even see Anti-romance on her list of books on Amazon and goodreads... has she completely erased it from her portfolio? :( I wanna know how it ends. Cliffhangers suck, especially if the author decides she won't finish the story any longer.