Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Into the Light

5.0 Stars
Title: Into the Light
Author: Aleatha Romig
Release Date: June 14, 2016

Imagine waking up in a hospital totally blind, in pain and unable to use your voice? To top it all off, you have zero memory! You are told your name is Sara, and you have a husband. I’m sure you read the synopsis, and you think you might know how this story is going to play out. Nope. You don’t have a clue!

I started reading this book without looking at the synopsis. Ok, I admit I did peek at it a while ago, but went in virtually blind about the plot. I figured this book is by Aleatha Romig, so I know I am going to experience some darkish, mind-fuc*ery, an air-tight solid plot, and memorable characters.

I have to say this might be one of Aleatha’s finest books to date! Once again, Aleatha spins a thickly woven, intricate web infused with mystery, murder, and suspense. I’m still trying to pick my jaw off the floor from the ending. I have said it once, and I’ll say it again, there are only a few authors that make me embrace a cliffhanger ending. Aleatha is one of them. Her writing is simply brilliant. Aleatha is my go-to author when I want a smart, sexy, unputdownable suspense story. Away from the Dark (The Light, #2) will release on October 18th. If you are one of those readers who has to wait until all of the books are out in a series to read it, don’t wait to get this one. My brain needs to recover after that ending!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Light.

May 2, 2016 – Shelved