Aleeeeeza's Reviews > Inside Out

F 50x66
Apr 21, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-read
Read from April 21 to 25, 2011

how incredibly original! review to come...soonish.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inside Out.

Nafiza Me too!

Aleeeeeza Nafiza wrote: "Me too!"

yay! we'll discuss it after we read it, eh? book discussions always brighten me up. since i have no one in my real life to do them with :X but anyway, im 2 chaps in and i think its very interesting. pretty good world-building.

Nafiza Yes we shall. Let's analyze it. Hehe.

Aleeeeeza Nafiza wrote: "Yes we shall. Let's analyze it. Hehe."

the scene where trella's sneaking into level three was sort of really confusing. didn't get the whole ladder part, not really. the space between levels etc. also, why are there uppers working in Inside? i mean, if they're a myth for the scrubs, the whole Gateway thing, then having an upper working right inside the Inside sort of makes that contradictory, don't you think?

/ends ramble. but hey, you asked for it! :P

Sandy I loved this series! It takes a bit to get into. Don't give up! I just stopped trying to figure out the technical descriptions (or otherwise they ruined my flow). For example, when Trella starts talking about what quadrant she's in, I ignored it and just pictured what floor. (Same goes for the weird way they keep time, too. I stopped trying to figure it out and just read.)

Aleeeeeza Sandy wrote: "I loved this series! It takes a bit to get into. Don't give up! I just stopped trying to figure out the technical descriptions (or otherwise they ruined my flow). For example, when Trella start..."

will do! :)

Nafiza Okay, I had to stop and read The False Princess cuz the library wants it back soon. And dude, THAT BOOK IS AWESOME. Have you read it?

Aleeeeeza Nafiza wrote: "Okay, I had to stop and read The False Princess cuz the library wants it back soon. And dude, THAT BOOK IS AWESOME. Have you read it?"

it IS on my tbr pile. id have read it along with you except that you'll probably be done with it in fifteen minutes while ill take fifteen hours at least. :P

Nafiza Haha.It's so gooood. I have to read Steel (by Carrie Vaughn) now. Darned library. My reading is totally dependent on the due dates.

Aleeeeeza Nafiza wrote: "Haha.It's so gooood. I have to read Steel (by Carrie Vaughn) now. Darned library. My reading is totally dependent on the due dates."

due dates SUCK, man. galleygrab has them too and it drives me kuh-razy! steel sounds totally fab too, so i hope you enjoy both of em! happy reading! :)