Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Blowing It Off

Blowing It Off by Lexxie Couper

liked it
bookshelves: multiple-partners

3.5 Stars!
"Blowing It Off" Stimulated Book One by Lexxie Couper was my first book by this author. It was a good storyline, a quick, no angst read with a bit of suspense. However it fell just a bit flat for me. I just felt that our heroes could have groveled more for forgiveness of their mistakes. And our heroine forgave and forgot too quickly. But of course that's just my opinion of what I prefer in my favorite novels/novellas. I like to see my heroes work for it!

This is a menage MFM featuring Phoebe, Will and Damon. These three have been friends for a long time however one weekend they take their relationship to an intimate level. Phoebe is thrilled and she admits that she has feelings for them both that are more than friendship. Phoebe wants to see where things go. She is not ashamed of being publicly involved in a polyamorous relationship.

However.....

Will and Damon panic and let Phoebe think their one weekend together was just for fun and it didn't mean anything to them.

Liars! Cowards! She was devastated! :(

Brokenhearted, Phoebe moves away to another town. When her glass blowing shop catches fire and is destroyed, the fire investigators are called in. Did I mention that Will and Damon just so happen to be fire investigators?

Will and Damon know they were the biggest idiots to let Phoebe leave thinking they didn't care for her. But now that they have the opportunity to see her again after so many months, they have to convince her they want more than a relationship with her. They want forever!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blowing It Off.

April 30, 2016 – Shelved