Natalie ~ The Biblioholic's Reviews > Confessions of a Bad Boy

Confessions of a Bad Boy by J.D. Hawkins

liked it
bookshelves: contemporary, dual-pov

I suppose it’s time for this bad boy to grow up into a real man.

I'm a huge fan of J.D. Hawkins. Have been a fan from the start. So I've obviously got all of his books either in my 'read' pile or on my 'to-read' list. This has been waiting for my greedy hands for some time and I'm glad I finally got the chance to enjoy it.

Nate was a manwhore. He abhorred commitment and wasn't willing to give up his freedom. He wasn't apologetic about his ways and was actually completely honest with anyone he came across. After a one-night stand with his best friend's sister, Jessie, he realized that their time together meant more to him than any other, but not enough to have him change...

Until Jessie cares more about their potential future... a future Nate will fight tooth and nail to deny.

I felt that it took too long for Nate to 'see the light' and so I couldn't completely believe in their happy for now ending. It lacked depth and I needed to see more of Nate's change than what I got.

Overall, it was a solid read and I'm thrilled to have added this one to my 'read' pile.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions of a Bad Boy.

April 30, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read