Andrea Guy's Reviews > Ordinary Angels

Ordinary Angels by India Drummond

Apr 20, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-reads, ebook, christian, mystery, paranormal, quick-reads, romance
Read in April, 2011

Ordinary Angels is a rare and wonderful thing. It is a mixture of several genres, paranormal, romance and mystery.

India Drummond creates a world of Angels and Spirits that everyone will want to be part of. Zoe is one of those characters that will win over hearts. She's quirky and funny. At times she reminds me of Stephanie Plum at her best, but the trouble she finds is a little more exciting.

The rest of the cast of characters are just as interesting, from the angels to the spirits. I particularly loved Henry and her Gran.

The Angels in Ordinary Angels aren't your typical celestial beings. These Angels aren't from Heaven, but they do watch over humanity and try to make sure that the things are supposed to happen happen when they are supposed to.

In this story the worlds collide thanks to one Angel messing with the human's timeline. The end results are really funny, suspenseful and just all around fun.

Everything flowed nicely and I really liked how the story kept me on my toes. Nothing about the story gave the reader any clues about the ending, so that was a surprise and one that thrilled me. I hate being able to guess the ending 50 pages in.

If you are looking for a fun book to read, that has a little bit of everything. This is definitely your book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ordinary Angels.