Teena in Toronto's Reviews > Gummi Bears Should Not Be Organic: And Other Opinions I Can't Back Up With Facts

Gummi Bears Should Not Be Organic by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor

liked it

I've never heard Wilder-Taylor but according to her website, she is "an author, standup comedian, TV personality, blogger and mother of three sporadically charming daughters. She hosts the late night comedy show for moms called Parental Discretion with Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, which is in its second season. You can catch it nightly on Nick Jr."

Wilder-Taylor shares her thoughts and opinions on things such as taking your kids to the zoo or the park, allowing your kids to quit, bedtime rituals, why sharing sucks, healthy eating and more. Though I'm not a mother and couldn't relate to the situations, I found the stories and her writing style humorous. As a head's up, there is a lot of swearing, especially the "F-bomb".

As I said, I'm not a mother and this book reminded me why I choose not to have kids. Ha!

Blog review post: http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2016/04...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gummi Bears Should Not Be Organic.

Started Reading